Sunday, July 10, 2005

So the waiter, he was eye candy...

It was lunch time yesterday, and we were at a restaurant. I was tired - who wouldn't be after only 3½ hours of sleep and a morning spent at Camp Snoopy with a five-year-old and a three-year-old?

It was good to take a load off, but I wasn't really interested in coloring the children's menu, and I didn't want to get into politics with my adult companions, so what else was there to do?

I spent most of lunch drinking Australian Cabernet and discreetly watching the waiter. Well...I think I was discreet anyway; maybe someone should have been keeping a better watch on the Cabernet.

We were at the Rainforest Cafe at MOA...if anyone knows....well, never mind. It wouldn't do to publicly name him, would it? He's the cute one. If you know him, tell him I said so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute waiters... the cornerstone of the dining-out experience. Cheers, cute waiter guy!