Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I made brownies today...

Brownies cure everything, right? Good for what ails you, right?

Well...maybe not. But Betty Crocker and I have always had a good relationship, and times of trouble tend to send me scurrying to the kitchen to make all manner of comfort food from meatloaf to pumpkin cake to soup to cookies.

Today it was brownies. With almond extract and white chocolate chips stirred in.

I ate one. Okay, two. And a piece of pear pie.

I may have negated my workout this morning, thirty minutes of intense cardio and thirty minutes of strength training. Do I care? A little. Not much. Not today.

Today was a brownie day.

Anyone want one?

2 comments:

Momma Star said...

Brownie day was Monday here. Last night was chocolate chip cookie dough.

I bought apples today for pie.

I should just buy a gym and move in. ;)

lemony said...

Today was a blueberry bread kind of day. Tomorrow it will be "aw, hell, I made really dumb food choices yesterday and now I have to eat nothing but soup." Yeah. That kind of day.

;-)

xoxo