Thursday, October 20, 2005

Shredded Wheat: It Does A Body Good

So, yum! I'm having a bowl of bite-sized shredded wheat for my afternoon snack. I love shredded wheat. It's one of the best foods ever.

I did three miles' worth of Walk Away The Pounds workouts this morning, plus some weight lifting. I walked to and from the public library with my son's preschool class. I trudged all over Target with my two younger children, searching for Halloween costumes for their father and me to wear to a party tomorrow night (I finally settled on an 80s rocker chick for myself...that'll be a sight to see, I'm sure!). I also took the two young'uns to the grocery store and walked all over, pushing a heavy cart. I've got almost 12,000 steps on my pedometer at 4:30 in the afternoon.

So...yes. I was starving, and a bowl of shredded wheat sounded like just the thing.

Don't worry about me being too good, though, with all the exercise and healthy food I like. Don't worry one little bit.

There's a pumpkin eggnog pie in the oven even as we speak. There'll be time enough later on to be baaaaaaaaad.

You've no idea how bad I can be. ;)

No comments: