Thursday, February 09, 2006

I need to learn to run faster...

...because I've been tagged AGAIN. This time, the culprit is that maven of citrus, Lemony.

More answers to more questions. Read 'em and snore...

Four jobs I've had:

  • Retail slave at Wilson's Leather
  • Underwriter of high-risk, specialty insurance for those who live on the edge
  • Paper pusher, salesperson nagger, and holder-of-the-numbers for a wireless broker
  • Radio Goddess

Four movies I could watch over and over:

  • Gone With The Wind (yes, really)
  • Mr. Skeffington
  • Twister (yes, really)
  • Dumb & Dumber (no one ever said I was highbrow)


Four places I've lived:

  • Burnsville, MN
  • Stevens Point, WI
  • Inver Grove Heights, MN
  • The great unwashed West


Four TV shows I love:

  • The Secret Life Of... (who can resist Jim O'Connor?)
  • The Flavor Of Love (okay, okay, I don't "love" that show...it's more like a sickness)
  • A&E's Cold Case Files
  • The Nanny (who can resist Charles Shaughnessy? )


Four places I've vacationed:

  • Nashville, TN
  • San Francisco, CA
  • Phoenix, AZ
  • Good old Duluth, MN

My four favorite dishes:

  • My mother's scalloped potatoes and ham
  • Spaghetti with homemade sauce and meatballs
  • Juicy cheeseburgers, made by hand and cooked on the grill
  • Turkey and gravy served with mashed potatoes, spicy cranberry sauce and lefse


Four websites I visit daily:


Four places I'd rather be:

  • Minnesota
  • Boston
  • Phoenix
  • SPI


Four people I'm tagging:

2 comments:

lemony said...

I like Gone With the Wind, too. I'm also pretty sure I'd rather you were in Boston. :)

xoxo

Momma Star said...

Once again, I must say you have impeccable taste in men.

And I wish we all were in Boston.